Steering of Roaming (IPN)
Intelligent Preferred Network (IPN) is TOMIA’s Steering of Roaming service that helps operators to optimize roaming costs with automation and ensures the best user experience.
Steering of roaming cannot be standalone but has to be integrated with commercial systems to intelligently recommend and execute network actions that will bring savings and high-quality services.See how we support these challenges
Automating Your Wholesale Roaming Business
TOMIA’s IPN service simplifies day-to-day activities, enhancing efficiency, and provides automated insights to facilitate faster and more accurate steering decisions.
TOMIA is the leading vendor of Steering of Roaming services
Covering all wireless core generations, from 2G through VoLTE to 5G, and LPWAN (low-power wide-area networks) such as NB-IoT with automatic detection of devices’ capabilities.
- Fully compliant with GSMA and ETSI standards.
- Combines signaling and OTA (Over-the-Air) steering for improved accuracy and enhanced user experience.
- Steering policies based on multiple business criteria, such as wholesale targets, usage, quality of service, coverage, and network technology.
- Flexible community mechanism based on network technology, device capabilities, segment or IoT vertical, service, and more.
- QoS-based steering improves the registration process and the quality of the connectivity for roamers.
- Multitenant and multiservice capabilities support operator groups with simplified service activation, onboarding, and automated service scalability.
- Deployed on Cloud or on NFV architecture.
Extra Cost Savings with Steering On Demand
Steering On Demand allows operators and groups to respond faster to market dynamics and gain granular control over roaming costs. Find out how much you can save using our calculator.Calculate your business case
VoLTE Is Vital to Ensure Continuity of Voice Services
Be ready for the 2G/3G networks shutdown with no interruption to service.Read the Success Story
Preparation is not Just Sensible, but Essential
Bringing three products together to enable VoLTE roaming.Read the Success Story
Pain-Free Home Calling Process
Using VoLTE VHE to help roaming subscribers dial home as if they’d never left.Read the Success Story
Campaign Management (Sparx)
Delivering personalized messaging for targeted roamers at the right time.Learn more
Flexible solutions to efficiently operate and optimize VoLTE Roaming.Learn more
Automating, monetizing, and enabling new use cases for consumers and enterprises on the journey to 5G roll out.Learn more