Deal Analytics (IDA)
TOMIA’s Deal Analytics service enables mobile operators and groups to forecast, simulate and negotiate optimal Inter-Operator Tariffs (IOT) discount agreements with their roaming partners.
In a world which experiences rapid changes in the roaming market as well as the increasing level of uncertainty, operators need to manage their complex business relationships and closely control their margins.See how we support these challenges
A Holistic Approach to Support All Wholesale Needs
From negotiation through execution to effective settlement, Deal Analytics offers an end-to-end automated roaming optimization solution.
Take proactive and timely decisions to improve costs and revenues
Standalone or combined with TOMIA products, Deal Analytics services increase roaming managers' and finance users’ efficiency with easy-to-use UX. Its powerful and customizable business analytics meets all business needs, from commitment tracking to advanced accruals dashboards.
- Compliant with standard and IMSI-based charging models.
- IoT segmentation based on IMSIs and APN lists or permanent roaming conditions.
- Budgeting and online “what if” scenarios with daily updates of forecast traffic.
- Steering recommendations with automated analysis for cost optimization.
- Fast-flow settlement to decrease exposure to liability or provisions for bad debts.
- Tariff management to maintain discounted IOT rates and streamline DCH’s configuration.
Steering and discount agreements have traditionally been handled by separate teams and independent services with different configuration sets and levels of granularity. See how steering recommendations facilitate wholesale cost optimization.Download brochure
Billing and Charging Evolution (BCE)
Flexible and reliable wholesale billing and settlement for IoT use cases and 5G services.Learn more
Converting invisible IoT devices roaming in your network to visible profits.Learn more
Financial Clearing (FCH)
Efficient and reliable wholesale settlement process.Learn more