Data Clearing (DCH)
TOMIA’s Data Clearing service provides mobile operators with efficient and reliable data exchange and billing services to facilitate wholesale settlement.
While adopting new technologies and going after new business opportunities in the roaming market, operators want to nurture existing business relationships and maintain current business with improved efficiency.See how we support these challenges
Maximizing Relationships Between Operators and Their Partners
TOMIA’s Data Clearing supports the exchange of billing and settlement information between roaming partners fully compliant with industry standards and guidelines as defined by GSMA.
A worry-free experience
Data Clearing is offered as a Managed Service with outstanding SLAs in the industry and a global and highly experienced team of experts in wholesale billing and settlement.
- Improved cash flow thanks to the high-quality validation of TAP files.
- Reduced revenue leakage through auto-repair functions that correct common TAP errors.
- Accurate rating services ensuring charges exchanged are per commercial agreements.
- Flexible mediation and file conversion services.
- Segmentation and roaming retail repricing ready, including promotions and bundles.
- Fully integrated, intuitive, and customizable business intelligence capabilities.
- Complete transparency on file processing and tariff information, including file download capabilities.
Enabling operators and groups to forecast, simulate and negotiate optimal discount agreements.Learn more
Billing and Charging Evolution (BCE)
Flexible and reliable wholesale billing and settlement for IoT use cases and 5G services.Learn more
Financial Clearing (FCH)
Efficient and reliable wholesale settlement process.Learn more