Go Further with TOMIA 5G SEPP
Leverage the data flowing through TOMIA SEPP to generate real-time comprehensive analytics for 5G Roaming and elevate your Roaming VAS with smart decisions.
SEPP (Security Edge Protection Proxy) enables secure inter-operator communication for 5G Standalone (SA) roaming. It protects networks from external security threats – but what else can it do?See how we support these challenges
Seamless Interoperability with TOMIA Roaming VAS
TOMIA 5G SEPP isn't a solo act! Fully compliant with 3GPP standards, it connects to the entire roaming ecosystem, making every connection and experience count.
Infuse 5G Roaming with Real-Time Analytics
Go beyond! TOMIA 5G SEPP acts as a 5G probe to monitor all roaming registration events and features our roaming data lake to drive business optimization and cost savings.
- Fully compliant with 3GPP standards TS 23.501, TS 23.502, TS 29.573, TS 33.310, TS 33.501.
- Extra protection with embedded firewall according to GSMA standard FS.36.
- Flexible proxy capabilities for routing messages to TOMIA Roaming VAS.
- Offers data filtering, aggregation, enrichment, anonymization, and reporting capabilities.
- High scalability, capacity, and availability with advanced load balancing and geo-redundancy.
- Multi-tenant support, according to GSMA guidelines.
- Supports virtual and container deployments.
Automating, monetizing, and enabling new use cases for consumers and enterprises on the journey to 5G roll out.Learn more
Flexible solutions to efficiently operate and optimize VoLTE Roaming.Learn more
Steering of Roaming (IPN)
Optimizing roaming costs with automation and ensuring the best user experience.Learn more