TOMIA’s SmartFMS service provides a full fraud management suite of solutions for mobile operators that mitigate fraud risk in roaming while still allowing legitimate traffic to go through.
The fraud detection and prevention market is quite extensive, and one of the operators’ main challenges is to ensure that all their fraud management solutions work coherently to fight against new fraud methods that appear every day.See how we support these challenges
Early Fraud Detection to Protect Margins
SmartFMS provides a comprehensive set of fraud detection methods based on the processing of roaming call records aiming to detect fraud when it occurs, in near real-time.
Protect both the visited and home networks
Contrary to the high usage reporting process based on a daily monetary threshold, SmartFMS provides alerts related to suspected fraud much faster using advanced rules and analytics to identify fraudulent behavior.
- Prevents losses due to arbitrage and IRSF, still the most damaging fraud type in roaming.
- Support thresholds for simultaneous and long-duration calls, accumulations, and more.
- Improved operation efficiency through workflow-based case management.
- Improved visibility with email alerts and quick access to alarms and call records.
- Seamless and rapid deployment on top of the NRTRDE process.
- Equipped with anomaly detection models tailored for predicting fraud.
Enabling operators and groups to forecast, simulate and negotiate optimal discount agreements.Learn more
Billing and Charging Evolution (BCE)
Flexible and reliable wholesale billing and settlement for IoT use cases and 5G services.Learn more
Converting invisible IoT devices roaming in the network to visible profits.Learn more