RCS Business Messaging
TOMIA’s RCS Business Messaging (RBM) rating and billing services provide operators with improved visibility and accuracy to develop new revenue opportunities through enhanced A2P messaging capabilities.
With its rapid adoption, RBM is poised to significantly transform the wholesale market compared to A2P SMS. Operators are increasingly focused on delivering richer customer experience with higher engagement rates through RBM to capture a larger share of the enterprise market. However, all RBM traffic is handled centrally through Google, leaving operators with limited control over the message delivery within their networks.See how we support these challenges
Flexible Billing to Thrive in the RBM Market
TOMIA empowers operators in the RBM market with a seamless Google-integrated billing solution, leveraging years of experience in A2P and collaborations with third-party aggregators.
RCS Represents an Opportunity for Operators to Compete with OTT Apps
TOMIA’s RCS service automates and validates the pricing, rating, and billing processes, ensuring operators maximize the potential of RBM while confidently engaging directly with both enterprise customers and Tier 1 aggregators
- Flexible rating options on top of Google-defined billable events, such as discounts, volume-based charging, and more.
- Allow creation of price lists for all types of RBM events and sessions and dispatch to aggregators and/or enterprises with their preferred format.
- Collect and validate billing reports from Google.
- Accurately rate the RBM traffic according to the price lists definitions.
- Streamlined creation of billing invoices and distribution to enterprises and/or aggregators.
- Audit processes and business assurance reports to ensure data consistency and accuracy.