Financial Clearing (FCH)
TOMIA’s Financial Clearing and Settlement service provides mobile operators and groups with an efficient and reliable wholesale settlement process.
While business complexity is increasing dramatically with the adoption of new technologies, IoT enterprise segments, and charging models, operators require more automation to streamline the invoicing and reconciliation processes.See how we support these challenges
Financial Operational Excellence for Present and Future
Fully compliant with GSMA standards, TOMIA’s FCH supports operators and groups through the hybrid settlement journey of TAP and BCE, reducing overhead costs.
Removing the heavy lift from the operator’s financial teams
TOMIA’s FCH offers a reliable, transparent, and traceable wholesale process for all transactions, where financial users can define rules around transaction approvals and payments online to save time and money.
- Unified clearing data foundation eliminates misalignments and ensures consistency.
- Transparency for all transactions, including Foreign Exchange (FX) rates applied by the bank.
- Cash flow optimization through cross-cycle netting across positions of multiple periods.
- Early understanding of cash allocation requirements from ‘pseudo invoicing.’
- Fully integrated with BCE and compliant with GSMA’s Electronic Invoice Data (EID) specifications.
- Instant settlement of discount agreements via fast-flow integration with Deal Analytics.
- Customizable reporting engine adaptable to the operator’s financial team requirements.
Enabling operators and groups to forecast, simulate and negotiate optimal discount agreements.Learn more
Billing and Charging Evolution (BCE)
Flexible and reliable wholesale billing and settlement for IoT use cases and 5G services.Learn more
Data Clearing (DCH)
Efficient and reliable data exchange and billing services to facilitate wholesale settlement.Learn more